Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Untraceable (The Nature of Grace #1) - S.R. Johannes

I can't decide if I hated or loved this book. The first 100 pages were kind of boring but it got better after that. The last 100 pages were really exciting and thrilling. I couldn't take my eyes of the book, but I feel like it was more like a train wreck. I wanted to stop reading but I just couldn't. That doesn't mean that I didn't like it. There were so many plot twists in the end and I love it if a book is unpredictable. Also I really liked the characters - at least the ones you were supposed to like ;). I would have wished for a better clear up of their relationships in the end. It was just like the emotions described in the whole book where in the end just gone and after three days everything was back to normal.
The end was just the thing that kind of ruined this book for me. It was like the whole book was pointless in the end and I wished it would have been differently.
Also I saw on Goodreads that it was listed as Fantasy and I waited the whole book for something fantastical to happen but it didn't!
I kinda wish I haven't read this book - although it was not that bad - but because of this stupid cliff hanger in the end I feel like I have to read the next one in the series but I didn't like this one so much that I wanna invest the time to read two more books, so I don't know what to do!
If you like mystery thrillers I think you should try it, but prepare for reading the whole series!

No comments:

Post a Comment